How to effectively prevent the blockage of the separator?
During the use of the separator, the phenomenon of blockage often occurs, resulting in the reduction of equipment efficiency and damage. Although this situation is unavoidable, in daily use, we can also reduce this problem through regular maintenance and inspection. phenomenon occurs.
1. It is caused by the design defect of the separator itself and the improper use of the operator; in this case, the improper parts installed on the separator should be checked, and the parts with design defects should be replaced as soon as possible. If it is the problem of the operator, it should be hired operator to operate and maintain the separator.
2. The feed of the separator is too fast during the operation process, which leads to the excessive load of the separator, resulting in blockage due to the inability to handle the internal processing. Therefore, in the operation process, it should be operated in strict accordance with the regulations to avoid the overload operation of the separator. Long-term overload operation can easily burn out the motor.
In order to prevent clogging of the separator, the following factors need to be controlled:
1. Select the appropriate power pump and pipe size, increase the flow rate of sewage, and reduce sedimentation through flow and friction;
2. Less elbows are installed in the pipeline, and elbows larger than 45 degrees are not used to reduce the consumption of water flow and the uneven flow rate generated by the elbows, thereby avoiding the occurrence of flow dead corners and causing deposition;
3. Grasp the slope of the pipeline erection (>1/10), so that the pump stops running, and the sewage will return to the mixing tank completely through the self-flow, and will not stay in the pipe and cause sedimentation.
In short, in order to effectively solve the clogging problem of the separator, in addition to paying special attention to the relevant operation methods during use, it is also necessary to regularly clean and maintain the equipment, keep the equipment in good condition at all times, and ensure the normal use of the equipment while effectively improving. its use efficiency.